Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't Hate on Shaq!!!

What up,

I heard on the radio today that people were upset at Shaq's freestyle, since he did a little bit of cursing...And, he curses on his songs...AYO!!! It was a FREESTYLE!!! People kill me...It's almost like they're trying to make Shaq look bad...like he ain't a grown ass man...As much work that he's done for the community, how can you hate on him??? He doesn't think he's a saint, and others should think so either...All I know is, the Freestyle was dope ass hell!!! I'm not a Kobe fan either!!! For my own reasons, different from Shaq's...of course :)

I still don't understand how people say I sound like Shaq when I rap...That shit used to piss me off at first...But that wasn't until people started saying "Oh no...You sound like Will Smith!!!"...WHAAAAAT!??!?! HELL TO THA NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to say Will is wack...but c'mon yall...booooooooooooo that shit!!!

Did anyone ever say Will sounded like Rakim on "Summertime"!?!!?!?!? I NEVER heard that back in the day. I wonder...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure who thinks you sounded like those guys, sounds like something a dumb media guy would say, but can definitely say I only ever thought you sounded like Edgar Allen Floe. You have your own style and sound, stick with it!